Cash tickets available in
- Elora – Ashanti Cafe (8 Mill St. W)
- Fergus – Broderick’s (257 St Andrew St. W)
- Guelph – The Bookshelf (41 Quebec St.), Earth to Table Bread Bar (105 Gordon St.) + The Cornerstone (1 Wyndham St. N)
- Kitchener-Waterloo – Orange Monkey Music (5 Princess St. W)
- Toronto – Soundscapes (572 College St.)
Please Note: All 2017 ticket prices are plus additional taxes and applicable fees. Kids 12 and under will have free admission to the 2017 festival as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Ticket prices will go up at the gate
Friday – $70 (at the gate)
Saturday – $100 (at the gate)
Sunday – $100 (at the gate)
Weekend – $180 (at the gate)
After Party Passes
- $10.00/per night (Only available online or at the festival!), your pass lets you hop between all four venues downtown ** PLEASE NOTE: AFTER PARTIES ARE 19+ **
- We were sold out but we found a bit more space. Click here to purchase an over, overflow camping pass for $35/per person. To camp at the Elora Gorge campground, you must book through the GRCA right here.